Come in for a Trial Day!
Your dog’s first day of day care with us is only $35!
This day gives us a chance to meet your dog, and allows us to make sure that your dog will enjoy
the daycare environment and be a fun, safe addition to our pack.
How to Join the Pack:
1. Make sure your dog meets our Dog Play Requirements listed below. Your dog must meet all of the Dog Play Requirements in order to come in for a trial day. If you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for daycare, just email or call us at (206)782-4321.
When we receive it, we will contact you by email to arrange your dog’s first day of daycare. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, that means our email is having a problem so please do not hesitate to email us or call us at (206)782-4321 for scheduling assistance or to have your questions answered.
3. We will need your completed daycare application form before your trial day. We will also need your dog’s vaccination and fecal records on or before your trial day. You can get that information to us via email, via fax to (206)782-4770, or mail to 10907 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133.
4. Print out our service agreement to sign and bring in on your trial day: Service Agreement
4. Read this Welcome Information to learn more information about bringing your dog to Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare.
Dog Play Requirements
Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare is dedicated to providing fun and safe day care and exercise for Seattle dogs. Please be sure that your dog meets every single one of the following requirements before you make an appointment for your dog to visit us:
- Plays with groups of dogs (including unfamiliar dogs) at least once a week with no concerns
- Able to interact safely with all sizes of dogs; Does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken them to the dog park at least 6 times
- Does not bark excessively during play
- Able to share toys
- Not protective of food or toys to an aggressive degree
- Your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog. (Puppy mouthing/biting ok)
- 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations
- Male dogs are neutered if over 12 months of age
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least four weeks AFTER last heat cycle
- Current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet
- Clear fecal exam within the last 45 days
- In good health and free from communicable diseases
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.