Come in for a Trial Day!
We are currently full and not accepting new daycare clients as of 7/20/2019. Please check back with us in mid-September.
Your dog’s first day of day care with us is only $35!
This day gives us a chance to meet your dog, and allows us to make sure that your dog will enjoy
the daycare environment and be a fun, safe addition to our pack.
How to Join the Pack:
We are currently full and not accepting new daycare clients as of 7/20/2019. Please check back with us in mid September.
1. Confirm your dog meets all of our Dog Play Requirements listed below. If you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for daycare, email or call us at (206)782-4321.
2. Schedule your dog’s trial day by submitting your completed daycare application using our online form. You can also print out a hard copy to mail, fax, or bring in to us. We need this form before your trial day.
We will contact you by email within 24 hours to arrange your dog’s first day of daycare. Please email us or call us at (206)782-4321 for scheduling assistance or to have your questions answered. Please note we are not open for daycare on Saturday or Sunday.
3. Your dog’s vaccination and fecal records can be submitted on or before your trial day. You can get that information to us via email, via fax to (206)782-4770, or mail to 10907 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133.
4. Print out our service agreement to sign and bring in on your trial day: Service Agreement
5. Read this Welcome Information to learn more information about bringing your dog to Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare.
Dog Play Requirements
Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare is dedicated to providing fun and safe day care and exercise for Seattle dogs. Please be sure that your dog meets every single one of the following requirements before you make an appointment for your dog to visit us:
- Plays with groups of unfamiliar dogs at least once a week with no concerns
- Interacts safely with dogs of all sizes and breeds; Does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken them to the dog park at least 6 times
- Does not bark excessively during play. We have apodments next door!
- Able to share toys
- Not protective of food or toys to an aggressive degree
- Your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog. (Puppy mouthing/biting ok)
- 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations
- Male dogs are neutered if over 12 months of age
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least four weeks AFTER last heat cycle
- Current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet
- Clear fecal exam within the last 45 days
- In good health and free from communicable diseases
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.