Dog Daycare Registration Form
We are currently full on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We have limited availability for Tuesdays. If you are in need of any of those days, please know that we cannot meet your needs for daycare at this time.
Please be sure your dog meets these requirements:
- Plays with groups of dogs (including unfamiliar dogs) at least once a week with no concerns
- Able to interact safely with all sizes of dogs; Does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken them to the dog park at least 6 times
- Does not bark excessively during play
- Able to share toys
- Not protective of food or toys to an aggressive degree
- Your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog. (Puppy mouthing/biting ok)
- 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations
- Male dogs are neutered if over 12 months of age
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least three weeks AFTER last heat cycle
- Current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet
- Clear fecal exam within the last 45 days
- In good health and free from communicable diseases
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.
Give us a call at 206-782-4321 if you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for the daycare environment.