Dog Daycare Registration Form
Please be sure your dog meets these requirements:
- Plays with groups of dogs at least once a week with no concerns
- Able to interact safely with all sizes of dogs; Does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken them to the dog park at least 6 times
- Does not bark excessively during play
- Able to share toys
- Not protective of food or toys to an aggressive degree
- Your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog. (Puppy mouthing/biting ok)
- 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations
- Male dogs are neutered if over 12 months of age
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least three weeks AFTER last heat cycle
- Current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet
- Clear fecal exam within the last 45 days
- In good health and free from communicable diseases
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.
Give us a call at 206-782-4321 if you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for the daycare environment.