Dog Daycare Registration Form
Please be sure your dog meets these requirements:
- Your dog plays with groups of unfamiliar dogs at least once a week with no concerns.
- Your dog interacts safely with all sizes of dogs; Your dog does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness.
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken them to the dog park at least 6 times.
- Your dog does not bark excessively during play. We have 90 neighbors in an apartment building next door.
- Your dog is able to share toys.
- Your dog is not protective of food, water or toys to an aggressive degree
- Your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog. (Puppy mouthing/biting ok)
- Your dog is at least 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations.
- Male dogs are neutered if over 18 months of age
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least three weeks AFTER last heat cycle.
- Your dog is current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet.
- Your dog has a clear fecal exam within the last 45 days.
- Your dog is in good health and free from communicable diseases.
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.
Give us a call at 206-782-4321 if you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for the daycare environment.