Dog Training Classes
PUPPY CLASSES, BASIC MANNERS, ADVANCED, AND TRICKS
CANCELLED UNTIL SEPT!!!
In the meantime…
Private Dog Training on Zoom!
Quarantine puppy driving you mad?
Need help with your spunky teen?
Concerns about a problem behavior?
Questions on dog play, dog communication or body language?
Or, do you just need general tips and tricks?
E-mail or text Brooke at 425-223-8303 to set up your training session!
$70.00 for an hour session
This fee goes in full toward the Black Lives Matter Movement or the NAACP.
Information on how to donate will be provided once a slot is reserved.
Need some help with your hyper hound or your misbehaving mutt?
We’ll help you live together happily!
Join the dog trainers at Fuzzy Buddy’s and guide your dog to better manners and obedience using effective, dog-friendly training methods. All classes use reward-based positive training methods that are informed by up-to-date knowledge about how dogs learn.
Which class is right for you?
- Puppy Good Start: for puppies 8-16 weeks at beginning of class.
- Basic Manners: 6-week foundation course for dogs over 5 months
- Tricks: 6-week class for dogs 16 weeks and up; Earn an AKC Tricks Dog title!
- Advanced Manners: Practice good manners at Green Lake. Earn the AKC Canine Good Citizen title!
- Dog Body Language: Humans-only class great for owners of reactive or shy dogs, dog professionals, shelter volunteers, and anyone who wants to understand dogs better